Can I suggest an issue to campaign on?
Absolutely! We welcome the ideas and suggestions of our members.
If you’d like to share a campaign idea with the team, you can get in contact with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Useful information to include in your suggestion:
- What is the problem your campaign would address?
- What does victory on the issue look like (what, specifically, are you trying to achieve)?
- Who has the power to make change happen, or at least influence the political result (is it a political representative, local business owner, media outlet? Is the decision maker local, or a state or federal decision maker)?
- Why is this issue important, in a sentence?
- How could Fair Agenda’s members make a difference on this issue (ie. by signing a petition, emailing the decision maker, sending messages to the business?)
- Are there any time considerations impacting this issue (is a decision about to be made? Has something important just happened? Would a campaign need to be run now, or could it also be run later)?